Airplane Mockup / Airplane Interior
for Film, Television, Commercials and Music Video:
RJR Props has 9 Airplane mockups available! Airplane interiors, Vintage commercial plane, Luxury jet interior, a Helicopter, an Airplane fuselage, and 4 working cockpits! These are available for rent to Feature Film, Television, Commercials, Corporate Video or Music Video. We also have a wide variety of airplane seats from the vintage 1970's to modern seating! Call to reserve for your production! (404) 349-7600
* Commercial Aircraft #1: Modern flexible design. Confirgure 21' to 40'
* Commercial Aircraft #2: 737 with cockpit, galley, lavatory, 2 practical boarding doors, large cabin
* Ultra Luxury Jet: 40' long Gulfstream G4 interior
* Helicopter: Ideal for Police, Rescue, Military
* Modern Commercial Cockpit: dials light up. Seats for pilot, copilot, navigator/jumpseat
* Vintage Commerical Cockpit: ideal for jump plane, or vintage scene
* Futuristic Fighter Jet Cockpit: looks incredible!
* Helicopter Cockpit: dials light up!
* Aircraft Fuselage: with lots of debris. Ideal for crash scenes
How do you rent an Airplane, Helicopter or Cockpit? It's Easy!
1) Sign our Rental Agreement, showing that you agree to rent the plane. Easy!
2) Provide a COI (Certificate of Insurance) from your insurance company to RJR Props LLC. Easy!
3) If there's a deductible on COI (for example first $1000 is not covered) provide that amount to RJR as a deposit. You get the deposit back as long as there's no damage, overtime, or add'l unpaid charges (such as custom props, construction).
4) Reserve the plane, earlier the better. To lock in a date pay 50% up front, preferably 30 days or more before the production. That insures you will have it exactly when you need it. As the time draws closer to the production date, once it's less than 30 days away, the 50% deposit become non refundable (because we cannot find another show to rent it last minute if you cancel). As time draws closer to shooting, pay for the remaining balance at least 2-3 weeks before shooting. That's it! Easy!